Biogas plants, both as large common plants and small courtyards, have many positive environmental effects, including reduced nitrogen leaching and fewer odors. Moreover, it is often economically advantageous to set up a biogas plant.
The biogas is sold to power plants, industries, natural gas grid and for the production of electricity and heat at the biogas plant. Sales for the transport or ferry services via the natural gas network is also an exciting opportunity, which is under development.
Biogas production from manure is socially the cheapest way to reduce CO2 emissions. PlanEnergi offers advice in all phases of the planning of biogas plants:
- Analysis of biomass potential
- Profitability Calculations
- Biogas planning for a total catchment
- Organisation of actors, company establishment, contracts etc.
- Design of biogas plants
- Preparation of applications
- Regulatory approvals – local plan, EIA, environmental and project approval
- Contract with plant suppliers
- Assistance during commissioning
Biogas – Grøn Energi, is a general introduction to biogas production, currently only available in Danish.