For district heating plants, PlanEnergi elaborates masterplans and basic documents for decisions where relevant alternatives are compared. With a masterplan or a basic document for decisions at hand, the board of the district heating plant, together with the operation manager, can make the right decision through a solid and thorough basis.
A basic document for decisions will typically contain a technical description of the relevant alternatives, which will usually be solar heating, heat pumps, biomass, biogas or seasonal heat storage to be integrated in the present production units. The basis decision documents will contain energy, technic and economic conditions and sensitivity calculations are performed on relevant parameters, such as taxes, fuel prices and investment costs.
- Aulum District Heating
- Brædstrup District Heating
- The district heating plants in the FlexCities project (six plants in the Horsens and Hedensted Municipalities)
- Gelsted District Heating
- Kølvrå District Heating
- Løgstrup Heating Plant
- Løgumklolster District Heating
- Marstal District Heating
- Ringkøbing District Heating
- Skals Cogeneration Plant
- Skørping Heating Plant
- Stoholm District Heating
- Sønderholm Cogeneration Plant
- Vaarst-Fjellerad Cogeneration Plant