PlanEnergi has been working on energy baseline reports since 1997 and has a thorough knowledge of the available data, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of different methodological approaches.
PlanEnergi offers mapping by all known methods, including:
- PlanEnergi’s Energy Balance Model
- Danish Energy Agency’s guidance in strategic energy planning
- Compact of Mayors
- Covenant of Mayors
- Climate Municipality, The Danish Society for Nature Conservation (DN)
- Green accounts for the municipality as an enterprise
- CO2-calculator, Local Government Denmark (KL)
PlanEnergi’s broad experience with baseline mapping also means that we can relatively easily build on already performed baseline mapping and translate statements from one template to another.
In addition, PlanEnergi has experience with active use of baseline mapping as part of the work on strategic plans and concrete initiatives in the energy and climate areas.
For the Danish Energy Agency PlanEnergi has produced uniform, summarized baseline reports for all Danish regions. Moreover, a mapping of the possibilities for biogas production at municipal level has been carried out for HMN and Energinet.dk.
PlanEnergi has made baseline-mapping for the following municipalities:
As well as all municipalities in:
- The Central Denmark Region (incl. update for 2015)
- The North Denmark Region (incl. update for 2016)
- Regional Municipality of Bornholm