PlanEnergi provides consulting in all phases of wind turbine planning from the first ideas until all permits are granted. Municipal plans with environmental assessment and EIA reports, visualization of small plants on land and of large offshore facilities.
We emphasize a concise and easily comprehensible debriefing for both the authorities and the public. We aim to integrate the wind plants harmoniously in the landscape.
- Analyses of potential wind turbine and solar energy sites
- Optimisation of layout pattern relative to the wind conditions, landscape, topography, distance to neighbors, noise and shadow flicker
- Description of existing conditions – photos, maps, landscape description and analysis
- Public meetings
- Regulatory procedures – local development plans, municipal plans and environmental impact assessments
- Documentation concerning Neighbourhood Compensation – Visualizations for the Taxation Commission